Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Reboot

so...i'm 30... i know, right? am i supposed to feel all grown up? because i still feel like i'm 16. oh well! 

i am in serious need of a reboot, of sorts. it's time to press and hold my power button, so here we go. 

right now, my husband and i are transitioning to having our own home. it comes with some catches, though. it needs a lot of tlc, which i can do, as long as i can add a couple of hours into my day... this won't be a problem, will it? 

my kids are each going to get their own room, complete with a theme of their choice. my kitchen is going to be remodeled, to include a main island. this means wall removal...woohoo! we need a new fireplace, and all of the flooring needs to be replaced.

did i mention i homeschool my seven year old son? i also work part time teaching at the local dance studio. 

i wouldn't trade any of it for anything. i love my life and my family.

hello thirties...i've been waiting for you...

this is going to be amazing

Sam

No comments:

James 3:2

Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way.