Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SeaWorld and San Diego

Riley had his first trip to SeaWorld!
I think it's now his new favorite place.
 He got to play FOREVER in the tide pools
And I mean FOREVER. 
Didn't have the heart to move him along.
He even got to see a starfish turn over!


 Here's the boys, posing for a picture
 And my handsome hubby
 Riley, surveying his new land, with Shamu in his hand
 Two Youth Pastors, being Goofy
 He cracks himself up sometimes
 He wanted a picture of the pirate in Seaport Village
 His first pot of crab. Now I think he's addicted
 Those eyes can melt my heart
 Trying to keep dry during the Shamu show
 Shamu!!

No comments:

James 3:2

Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way.